When you originally went multisite, you started expanding campuses with the desire to reach more people for Jesus.
But, adding campuses adds complexity to your ministry. Strategies that are supposed to help you engage more people, maximize resources and eliminate space constraints can instead knot things up in multiple areas of the ministry.
This shouldn’t keep us from expanding, but if you want to effectively multiply your church’s impact, reaching more people in more places, we have to prepare to do multisite well.
If you find yourself feeling stuck, you’re not the only multisite church feeling like this. And the good news? There IS a way forward.
That’s why I am excited to share The Unstuck Group’s newest online course—Multisite Unstuck.
Whether you are just starting down the multisite path or feel stuck in multisite, this course will equip you with —
- Clarity on the multisite mindset and gaps your church has in fully adopting it.
- Tools for clarifying decision rights, choosing locations, and building volunteer strength for campus launches.
- A plan to reduce the tension that tends to develop between central ministry and campus leaders.
- A process to right-size staff and volunteer teams based on the size of your multisite campuses.
- Tools for evaluating the campus pastor role and setting Campus Pastors up for success.
- Best practices for multisite models and for structuring your team.
- Strategies for improving internal and external communication… and more.
And the best part? It’s all on your own time. It’s all formatted to work with your busy schedule. It gives tangible next steps that help you implement your learnings in your unique context.
We’re seeing more and more multisite churches unintentionally find themselves at the point of “un-multisiting,” with senior pastors finding themselves thinking, “How did we get here?”
I hope you’ll check out the course we have created at The Unstuck Group. And here’s a tip: You can try it out before you buy.
We have made the module on Clarifying Decision Rights available for free.