Are your best staff vulnerable because your church’s pay package is not competitive?
How much of your church’s budget should go to staffing costs?
Want to be more consistent in your church’s compensation practices?
Are your staff salary decisions based on latest practices and trends in large church compensation?
Are multisite campus pastor salaries shaped more by campus size, campus growth, amount of preaching or something else?
You are invited to participate in Leadership Network’s 2018 Survey.
What YOU will learn from the materials you help produce:
- Is your top-tier staff paid the “market” rate for churches your size?
- What retirement contributions, bonuses and other benefits do churches like yours offer?
- What ratios and benchmarks are most helpful for churches in your size range
- What percent of budget goes to staffing costs in large churches like yours?
- Which salary, benefits and staffing issues might change as your church increases (or decreases) in size?
Six compelling reasons to participate:
- IMMEDIATELY upon survey completion, you’ll receive “50 Great Ways Large Churches Save Money” — free PDF.
- IMMEDIATELY upon survey completion, you’ll receive “Activate the Power of Big Data to Grow Your Church” — free PDF.
- Plus if you complete the survey by 4/17, you’ll receive free access to our “Growing Your Church Younger” Implementation Lab video and Q&A session with Kara Powell.
- In May, for our first release of the findings, you’ll receive an invitation for anyone in your church to a video webcast (open only to churches that participated in the survey) including Q&A with the survey director, Warren Bird, Ph.D. — free.
- As soon as we create the illustrated executive summary, we will email it directly to you — free PDF.
- Finally, if you participate in an optional section at the end of the survey, we’ll email you a free copy of our new economic impact report showing the considerable value that U.S. and Canadian churches add to their communities.